Friday, June 11, 2004

Microsoft TechEd 2004 Powerpoints

If you are a SQL DBA like me, this stuff is gold. Not sure when I'm going to get the time to scour all of this.

You can also find some MIT Courseware if you search Google or Teoma. MIT for free - I'm in.

Also, Microsoft has a site called MSDNAA that gives you all the free training you need for .NET and other MS tools.

There is way too much going on in the blogging world right now. Scobleizer's blog has given me enough to read for the rest of my life, and there doesn't seem to be any way of catching up.

Speaking of geeks, check out Napolean Dynamite. Saw a free preview last night, friggin' hilarious. Also, after a popcorn box leaked Becel all over my new Dockers I got some more free movie passes, and my dry cleaning done for the week. I dragged the popcorn box over the Customer Service desk to illustrate how disgustingly greasy it was. Worked well!

Challenge?!? Double-deuce?!? Strong Bad has been the highlight of Monday's for awhile. One of the most-viewed sites on the 'net, Homestar needs to get his own movie soon.