Interface should scroll like Google, smooth, with none of this clicking a compass crap.
- What's with the 10-line URL? MS needs to buy TinyURL to solve these URL-wrap problems.
- Add a 'blog it' button in the permalink section.
- Provide an address lookup feature.
- How about a reverse-address phone lookup?
- Heh, scroll around the above URL and see ads for Calvin Klein, The Gap, Yahoo! Is that really legal?
- Get some international cities going. How about the moon?
- What happened to the 'smart-client' download idea instead of using the browser?
- Allow users to tag areas with keywords for searching... graffiti-style
- Here's an aircraft carrier in New York with what looks to be a nuclear submarine with a plane sticking out of it...or is that a missile.
- Never mind about the blog it button.... it's in the scratch pad.
- I can't wait until Flight Sim 2008.