Monday, October 02, 2006

Is Google a God?

Google raises my IQ around 15-20%. Consistently people ask me questions that I would answer with a few key hacking terms against Google.

Windows bluescreen? search for site:microsoft.com BSOD
MP3s? search for filetype:mp3 hendrix (blogsearch.google.com of course!)
Video? video.google.com
What is the population of Tuva? Google "wiki Tuva Feynman"
How much is a stock? Google "YHOO"
What car shouldn't I buy? Google misled

Now you just burn out on knowing the answer to everything. This is what God must be like knowing everything. How many times have I been in a restaurant and wanted to clap my hands and have Google come down from ceiling and solve an argument?

Is Google a God

And why isn't Yahoo considered as smart?

4 comments:

xnm2x06 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

Anonymous said...

Google is the new Delphic Oracle

Anonymous said...

(If you're not sure what that is, just Google it!)

zotk6nhyt17 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe