Thursday, January 20, 2011

Top10.com » News » Apple reveals most popular iPhone & iPad apps of all-time

My top iPad apps of 2010.

1. Real Solitaire HD – I’m $30k in the hole on that one.
2. Angry Birds HD – I’m $4.99 in the hole on that one.
3. Angry Birds Seasons – The CEO emailed me from Finland about how to unlock the additional levels.
4. Flipbook – Facebook & Twitter never looked so good.
5. BBC News – British news is so much better than Fox and CNN.
6. AP News – Short and sweet
7. CityTV – Community is the best show on TV.
8. Zumocast – Best streaming media server.  I hear it’s going Android-only.
9. Any Piano App.
10. Pulse News – An alternate look to Flipbook.
11. Soundhound
12. Aweditorium

And in no particular order:

Catapult Madness

Parachute Panic

Talking Tom Cat

Cut The Rope

Groovemaker

And my son likes:

Glow Draw
Draw Stars

 

Rovio’s casual gaming sensation Angry Birds is the most downloaded paid-for app for the iPhone of all time, Apple has disclosed.

Top10.com » News » Apple reveals most popular iPhone & iPad apps of all-time