Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Livestation Beta Opens Up


I just got approved for the Livestation trial.  I'm a bit underwhelmed, since I have 1 channel (Al Jazeera) and a couple radio stations.

The quality is good, but for now I'll stick with Joost.

European Livestation users will have access to the BBC, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, France 24 in French and English, Euronews, Canal+, Sky News and two BBC Radio stations with the new beta test unveiled today. US users will just get Al Jazeera, France 24 and BBC Radio for now, but Berlucchi was quick to remind me that this is still a technical trial to prove that the technology is working and that there is actually a demand for such an offering.

Livestation | NewTeeVee: Livestation Opens Up Beta Test, Focuses on News | Download the free Livestation player