Monday, November 14, 2005

Getting one of these every day now

Please give Dr. Tata a call and ask for his mom, or shout some Nigerian curse words for me.

CITI TRUST BANK PLC NIGERIA
ADDRESS HEADQUARTERS ANNEX
IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA.
NUMBER, 234-803-4946656
E-MAIL,danetata60@yahoo.co.uk

Dear ,

I AM, (Dr) DANETATA.of citi trust bank .Your contact was given to me by a very good, school mate of mine, that works with the Nigeria Chambers of Commerce here in Nigeria.

I am personel chief account manager of Mr.Patrick (Snr.) a nationale of your country, who used to work with shell development
company here in Nigeria. On the 21st April 2003,our customer, his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along sagbama express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of his extended tives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last
name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I
contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money
and property left behind by our customer before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by our bank where he deposited sum off US$10 million dollars in our bank the CITI TRUST BANK the banking guidelines of CITI TRUST BANK stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed for over a period of time 2 years and few months, with the account nservicable the money will be onfisicated and this will happen after the next ten days if nobody comes for the money Since we have not seen any body for the money and his property for the last two years and our bank has been notifying the Rotary club for the past one year,now I seek your consent to present yourself as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$10 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Thanks
Please, kindly get in touch with me.with this E-mail,
danetata60@yahoo.co.uk
Dr, Dane Tata.